The top Xbox and PS4 players of the eNASCAR Heat Pro League will come together in a PC only event to crown the Season 2 champion this week.
Eight drivers, representing eight different teams will do battle in a triple-header event that takes the league to Michigan International Speedway (35 laps), Phoenix Raceway (45 laps) and finally Bristol Motor Speedway (80 laps), where the champion will be determined.
Each of the three races is set at 3x wear, with low draft, full damage and cautions managed by Race Control.
Here are the drivers that are eligible for the title:
- Justin Brooks, JTG Daugherty Throttlers
- Maxwell Castro, Chip Ganassi Gaming
- Daniel Buttafuoco, Germain Gaming
- Brandyn Gritton, Stewart-Haas eSports
- Slade Gravitt, Wood Brothers Gaming
- Josh Parker, Gibbs Gaming
- Brian Tedeschi, Team Penske eSports
- Josh Harbin, Leavine Family Gaming
ASUS has provided Gaming PCs and Gaming Monitors for all players for this event, and all players are required to use Fanatec wheel and pedal system.
Not only is the championship on the line tonight, but a $60,000 prize pool for the eight finalists with $30,000 going to the victor.
In Race 1 at Michigan, the two lowest-finishing drivers are eliminated from the event. The same will happen in Race 2 at Phoenix, leaving just the…