How To Make Virtual Training Effective
In this digital transformation era, we are relying on virtual technology to organize all the organizational training. To make virtual training influential, we as training professionals (or HR or L&D professionals) need to understand the fundamental way to conduct trainings effectively using available resources. In this article, we will share with you how you can leverage practical resources successfully to create effective virtual training.
Here are 7 practical tips to make virtual training as effective as classroom training.
1. The Expectation Setting
Planning is always more important than execution for any project. If you want to make your virtual training more effective, you need to plan the training with trainers and learners by setting up a scoping call.
You can do it in the following ways:
- Invite your crucial stakeholders or SMEs to have a call with the trainer directly before the training
- Encourage SMEs to share the training expectations as per their learning needs
- Ask the trainer to customize the training curriculum based on the learning needs and objectives discussed in the training
- Discuss the timeframe, assignments, prerequisites, etc.
- Choose the dates, duration of the training, and…