The development of the IT sphere, namely the growth in demand for services for the creation and search engine promotion of such leaders in their field as https://m.22bet.co.ke/casino/, has led to the emergence of many so-called webmasters, ready to perform all the work on the site and its further support. Needless to say, most of these projects were created with the help of free constructors, the “masters” themselves have only a theoretical understanding of the technical component of a high-quality web resource. Website design, filling, thoughtfulness of usability – all of this is certainly important. But a technically faulty site with errors in the code is simply doomed to failure.
Briefly About Common Programming Languages
- PHP. It is based on the HTML markup language. PHP is a general-purpose scripting language, open-source. The syntax is fairly easy to learn and has many similarities with C, Java, and Perl. The main advantage of PHP is that it allows developers to quickly create dynamically generated web pages. With a professional command of the language, it can be used for other tasks as well.
- Python. A high-level general-purpose programming language focused on improving developer productivity and code readability. The Python core syntax is minimalistic. At the same time, the standard library includes a lot of useful functions.
- Ruby. A dynamic, reflective, interpreted high-level programming language for fast and easy object-oriented programming. The language has an OS-independent multithreading implementation, strong dynamic typing, a garbage collector, and many other features. In terms of syntax, it is close to the Perl and Eiffel languages, and in its object-oriented approach, to Smalltalk. Also, some features of the language are taken from Python.
- ASP. The developer of this language is Microsoft. The technology allows the development of applications for the WWW. ASP is easy and fast. ASP platforms: Windows NT and IIS (Internet Information Server). It is not entirely correct to call ASP a language; rather, it is precisely the technology for connecting a program to Web pages. A simple scripting language and the ability to use external COM components are the whole secrets of ASP’s success.
The areas of use of the language are quite extensive:
- Create web pages that can change after the document is loaded
- Solving local problems
- Checking the literacy of filling out the forms by the user before sending them to the server
- Make changes to the page: work with tags, change styles, write text
- React to events (for example, mouse click) and perform a specific function
- Display messages, check data correctness, set and read cookies
- Load data without reloading the page, etc.
- Perl. Initially, this language was a means for combining programs that perform various functions into a single script that allows you to solve a set of tasks: word processing, administration, etc. Perl is the primary tool for building CGI applications today. It is used to administer web servers and other systems. The simplicity and efficiency of scripting in this language led to its adaptation to platforms such as Windows, macOS, etc. Perl is open and available, the source code of the interpreter can be obtained for free.