Travis Scott Denies Knowledge About Astroworld Injuries

Travis Scott
Travis Scott

Travis Scott has spoken to Charlamagne Tha God and that he had been on an emotional rollercoaster since 10 people had died and many more had been injured at his Astroworld Festival.

Scott has denied legal liability and sat down with Charlamagne for an interview which took almost an hour. This was posted on YouTube, on Thursday.

This was Travis Scott’s first extensive interview after the tragedy and he began by saying how difficult it has been because he felt connected to his fans.

Travis Scott Opens Up About The Astroworld Incident

“It really hurts,” he said. “It hurts the community, it hurts the city.

It’s a lot of feelings, a lot of grieving.”

He denied initially knowing concertgoers had been hurt, saying he “didn’t know the exact details until minutes before the press conference,” after he performed.

He said that people pass out at concerts but something like that was out of this world.

According to Travis Scott, his visibility from the stage was limited, while he was performing, but he acted upon the things that he saw.

Travis Scott said that “Anytime I could see anything like that, I did, I stopped it a couple of times to just make sure everybody was OK.”

Scott spoke about the raging culture that was famous in his concerts and was the reason behind the injuries and the death, as blamed by some. He said that “raging” was about letting go and having some fun.

More than 140 lawsuits had been filed after the Astroworld incident and many of the attorneys of the victims had spoken against Travis Scott’s remarks.

Previous articleSeth Rogen And Elle Fanning Eye Chippendales
Next articleBrian Williams Has Warned Of A Darkness During The Final Broadcast As NBC Anchor